Friday, April 10, 2015

Pre-Easter Shopping Galore 2015

It might be already late, but first of all I wanna say Happy Easter 2015!
Well, I already planned to reveal my holiday bag choice from the previous post on last long weekend Easter holiday (*the perks of being in Catholic uni*.... \ ( ̄▼ ̄) /)

Well, but again blame the personal dermatology assignment so this post is postponed .....(⊙_◎)
Ah, but blame also my lazy self for just reading manga, instagramming, eating, sleeping, and shopping LOL so I also didn't do my assignment right away because the deadline presentation still on the next Thursday which means YESTERDAY, ahahaha. Yep, now that it's done I could make this post at ease and happily choosing pics in slow pace ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

So, on March 29th....I've made a decision from those 7 bags above and I came to the nearest branch store on  March 30th just for asking if it's still available in the store because the official online shop said it's out of stock. The store clerk gladly checked on their system and she told me that it's only still available in Fx Sudirman, Artha Gading, Puri Indah, and Serpong..... Upon hearing that, I was like....okay, all of them were far away from my home (✖╭╮✖)

But I still want it no matter what! So I decided to go to Fx Sudirman to claim it, hahha. Therefore, on the next day (April Fool's Day), I went straight there after class. Weather in campus was so bright and sunny, but when I started reaching Senayan, it's heavily rained with thunder. When I passed Semanggi, I'm surprised that there is flood (just maleolus level though a.k.a semata kaki). Usually it would be my campus which was like that....

For sure, this is the most dramatic bag I've ever bought with my own money so far. Because I personally asked the store clerk and even took it at the location, passing through traffic, rain, and thunderstorm. Moreover, it's on DISCOUNT (*drumrolls*)

So, what did I pick?




 What's that dark greenish-brown shopping bag hanging on the door ?
.
.
.
.
.
*zoom in*


 Now which is the lucky one of the 6 CK's bags I mention on the previous post?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 *peek inside* 

 Nah, now you know already (^v^)
It's CK Casual Shopper Bag in Cognac 




Still neatly wrapped! Now let's strip 'em down ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
.
.
.
*snip snip*
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yaay, it's so pretty when looking at the real thing in front of me!
 I've already mentioned on the previous post how I love this bag because it has that double curve for the zipper and the beautiful cognac shade (。♥‿♥。)


Now's how the other requirements? Yep, it has long adjustable strap. The inside? Whew, excellent! It has 1 small compartment with zipper which I could passport inside and 2 medium compartments which could fit a lipstick, powder pact, and blotting paper. The main space itself could fit a tongsis (monopod), pocket camera, smartphone, 8 inch samsung note, wallet, and small drinking bottle.

I did a kind of test drive on the very next day by wearing this bag for outing with my bestie. We went to Grand Indonesia to buy a bag charm at Manifesto Bazaar. Well, such a shopping galore isn't it? Consecutively from 29, 30, 1, and 2 although the the actual act of shopping was just on the 1st and 2nd of April

But while it's shopping galore, it's a money tragedy *sob* (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I kept telling suggestion to myself that it's okay considering the fact that I rarely going out for shopping galores like this. It's almost in July and December that I could do some shopping for a long time with friends. What I usually shop on active campus period like this is groceries, like soap, shampoo, body lotion, etc -_- (I still count that as shopping, LOL) 

Easter long weekend holiday won't come twice at the same year, so let's drop the stingy limit and push the hedonism button, hahha. So here is the 2nd item that I bought! My bestie and I especially came to attend the bazaar for buying this because you could get 15% discount with BCA debit/credit card. My shopping activity almost always involved with DISCOUNT! Hahha ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ




The Petit Monstre Bagcharm
 PS: He will introduce himself. Stay tuned for the next post!


 
Now you've got the bagcharm in your hands. What are you waiting for? Let's attach it to the bag!

 That blue fluffy creature fit well with the cognac (。♥‿♥。) 
 I hope they all get along and be a good companion when I'm travelling ~



Okay, so that's it I guess.....my pre-easter shopping galore (≧‿≦)
I must stop now because there are 3 deadlines came altogether at the same time. Ciao!

\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
(´∀`)♡
(´∀`)♡
(´∀`)♡

No comments:

Post a Comment